Saturday 31 October 2009

Baby Makes 3!

Hey guys! Happy Halloween to you all! Well I have another new kit to share with you all today, thought I would test run some of the templates I've been making :) And instead of going out trick and treating I decided to stay in and tackle the preview head on...oh the fun...lol. This kit is for the newest member to your family, the baby! Coloured and designed for both girl, boy and unknown it comes in taggers or full size, it is personal use only. I had a lot of fun with this, brought back memories of when mine were small....they are all bigger than me now..lol. It comes with 15 papers and 48 elements. During the making of this I created a few new templates and a couple of scripts which as soon as I've time I will be bagging up for in store and of course some freebies for you. I do hope you can make use of it and I would love to see anything you create. Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, stay safe and take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
Baby Makes 3 PU only - Not all elements are shown :)  


Snagable here Full Size kit DOWNLOAD  
Taggers size kit DOWNLOAD  
Making and uploading these freebies takes me a lot of time, so please take the time to say thank you, you'd be surprised how much difference it makes!

8 comments:

Julie's Creations said...

Wow fab I love it thanks soooo much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Sally BC said...

SO CUTE - I have a new grand daughter and a new grand-nephew, all within a week, so these will come in quite handy. Thank you for all your hard work and imagination.

Joy Burkhart said...

So sweet! Love the colors! Thanks a bunch!

Joanne said...

Thanks for all the great stuff! I love the baby boy elements.

Cheryl said...

Thanks very cute

clubiani said...

this is adorable! thank you so much for sharing!

kátia Mariano Designs said...

Muito obriagada por disponibilizar este lindo kit,

bjus