Wednesday 4 November 2009

A CU Freebie for you

Good evening all. I've been going through files and found this template I made a while back so thought I would jump on quickly and share it with you :) It was something I doodled one night, saved then got distracted and forgot about it. I have found a few things that I will share over the near future. This little cutie was one of my first plays with the vector pen tool. It is 1200 x 1200 pixels and 300dpi. Comes in layers and will size down or up nicely. CU friendly, I hope you like him and can put him to work somewhere :) Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
My dragonfly template - example is included to get you going :)  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget to leave some love!

2 comments:

bastelingrini said...

It's a lovely freebie.
Thanks!

Cindy said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely dragonflys!