Friday 19 February 2010

Blog 1 year old today!

Hey guys! Wow, one year since I posted my very first kit! I like to think I've come a long way since then, although I still have a long way to go. I remember being so proud of that little kit, and rushing to get another finished and up...Heres to another year of learning, creating and blogging! I would like to thank everyone who mailed my girl happy birthday, she was stoked! She had a real blast! Lots of people, presents, music, food. Danced and partied until the wee hours...not that I could keep up. She had fun and that is all that matters... And I've never been so tired..lol. I've been busy coming to grips with photoshop again today, managed to make some felt shapes and some papers in there, I am quite pleased with them as I've always used PSP to make things. I have a couple of pretty papers to share with you. They have a pattern on and have been lightly grunged. I made them in blue but they can easily be recoloured. They come in full size, 300dpi and as always are CU friendly. I hope you can make use of them be it in kits or LO's. I am going to try and get an early night now! Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx Patterned Grunge - Full Size Snagable here... DOWNLOAD If you take a moment to download please take a moment to say thanks :)

5 comments:

SharonKay said...

Happy 1 year birthday! Thanks for the nice freebie.

Magnolia said...

Happy Anniversary! Thank you so much for sharing these great overlays.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

Cat Russell said...

Happy Blog Anniversary to you !!
Thanks so much for this sweet overlay..

Anisah said...

I'm glad your daughter had fun. Happy first anniversary!

thanks for the freebie!

Anisah