Tuesday 23 February 2010

More store previews and another freebie!

Well I have been busy again, I am working on some easter goodies as well as a couple of kits and some templates. I have managed to upload the last couple of bits for store that are ready and have previews here for you... Set of felt elements Set of patterned grunge papers Set of swirly overlays Available at Fairy Dream Designs & Crafty Delight The felt elements are cute and colourful there are 20 in the pack in a neat collection of shapes, they have the 'real feel' to them :) The grunged papers also include the duo coloured originals in the pack as well as the grey scaled templates, they are full size but size to taggers so very easily. The overlays are swirling patterns on transparent PNG files. So many effects you can do with those...a must have for your scrapping stocks! :) Sale is still on so these are bargain prices! I created all these in photoshop so I am extra proud of them :) I tell you using photoshop really is like starting all over again, the program is so different from PSP, much more complicated...but I am getting there! Ok onto tonight's freebie...or this morning depending where you are :) It is after midnight again here so I will speed this up some! I have created a little frame with some decorative hearts on it. I created it from the same pre-sets I used on my Elegant Alpha and frames set. The inside of the frame is lined with pearls as is the edging of each heart decorating it. The preview does it no justice really as you canny see all the intricate details. I personally think it is beautiful, perfect to frame that special moment! I hope you like it to. It is full sized 2400 x 2400 @ 300dpi and for personal use only. For now its past my bedtime so I will leave you. Catch you all laters! Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx Love Frame - Personal use only. Snagable here... DOWNLOAD If you take a moment to download please take a moment to say thanks :)

1 comment:

Judy Rice said...

Thank you for this beautiful frame.