Saturday 4 September 2010

Designer Call, More New Items and a freebie!

Hey guys! Photobucket
Looking for a new store to call home? Crafty Delight is looking for designers! http://www.craftydelight.com
Send email to craftydelight@gmail.com for more info! This is an excellent store to be a part of, friendly, fun, and above all welcoming which to me is important. So hurry over before applications close! Ok I have got another two items into store, I have quite a back log so will be lots going in over this month as well as lots of freebies! I have a pack of templates, all alien/monsters, just waiting to invade your designs. And I have a new script, first of a couple demon/devil themed ones I've been working on. This lil demon is adorable, and in need of a good home :) Monster Mash Templates Photobucket Lil Demon Script...How cute is he?! Photobucket Don't forget I also have a sale on right now, 35% off everything, including new items, so snag and save while you can :) Lastly I have a script share for you, yes your own lil demon to take home! It is for PERSONAL USE ONLY, if you'd like to use him commercially and have him in any colour/paper/gradient you like then head over to one of the stores and snag the script :) I hope you like him as much as I do! Have a great weekend and stay safe! The preview and links are below! TTFN! Happy scrapping :) G'night! Pink xxx Script Share - Lil Demon Photobucket Snagable here DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Halloween post on Sep. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

Anisah said...

Thanks so much dear, it's so cute!

Anisah