Sunday 19 September 2010

New in store, and a freebie!

Hey guys Well I have been busy as usual creating more scripts...do I ever do anything else you ask...ummm...no...lol. I do have some fab, fab news to share! I have joined a new store! Butterfly Blush Designs :) I have still to upload my items there but had to share the news, I so look forward to working with everyone there :) I have really got into the Halloween mood...helped massively by hourly doses of Supernatural...re-watching in readiness of the new season beginning soon! I know being in the UK we won't get it...at all...thank you *%!$6!! But thanks to the internet I can watch on line! I also seem to be watching a lot of Vampire Diaries while PSPing...maybe I am reliving my teenage years...or a mid life crisis...what ever the reason the show is quite cool...not supernatural cool of course but none the less addictive. Enough of my TV habits..lol. Onto the new items, all seem to fly, not that I noticed when creating them... Winged Pumpkin Script Photobucket Winged Skull Script Photobucket A Witch On A Broom Script Photobucket Don't forget everything is 35% off including all new products, so snag and save while you can! I do have quite a few more Halloween to come, but don't want to flood the place so will upload little by little. And I have some shares of these scripts available for you, they are PERSONAL USE only, as ever if you want to use the commercially or have them be a perfect match please purchase the script from any store on the right :) For now its bed time...and the TV is calling...lol. Have a great day and whereever you are...stay safe! The preview and links are below! TTFN! Happy scrapping :) G'night! Pink xxx Script Shares Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 20, 2010. Thanks again.