Thursday 23 September 2010

New in store, and a freebie!

Hey guys I have two new scripts available for you! Both are in stores now and I still have a sale, but only for a few more days! Here is a preview of my new items... Witches Shoe Photobucket Scarecrow Photobucket You will also find at the end of this post PU freebies of each new item for you to try out :) I have been busy and will have more items very soon...I tend to be slower at posting than creating..lol. Stay safe guys! The preview and links are below! TTFN! Happy scrapping :) Pink xxx Shares Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

Pssequimages said...

Thank you so much. These are ABSoLUTELY THE VERY CUTEST!

Foxycrafts said...

Love the scarecrow. Thanks so much.

Love Joan xx