Tuesday 14 September 2010

New in store and of course a freebie!

Hey guys, just a quick post for now as I will be back later to post some blog trains! I have 2 new scripts in store, I actually created them a while ago (you wouldn't believe the back log I have going on here!) but this is the first chance to post....why..well you may well ask, I have free time as the kids are back to collage...yay! I am enslaved no more!..lol. It is my daughters first day at collage and she is going to one out of town, ours doesn't have the course she wants to do, so she knows no-one and has to get up at the crack of dawn to get there. I am so proud of her right now, she has had a rough time really but I hope this is the first step towards getting back on track, fingers crossed :) Anyway on to the scripts... Fantasy Fairy Photobucket Fantasy House Photobucket Both have been tested in PSP9 and up, no plug-ins or filters are required for either. Of course I also have a personal use sample of each script for you as a freebie, I matched them so you could use them together in a LO or whatever :) Remember if you want them to be a perfect match or to use them CU you can purchase the scripts, and I still have a sale going on so 35% off everything right now, snag and save while you can :) Have a fab day and stay safe where ever you are! The preview and links are below! TTFN! Happy scrapping :) BBS Pink xxx Script shares, PU only Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Photoshop/Gimp Resource(s) (Brush(es), Swatch/Palette,Scripts, ...) post on Sep. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

Marie said...

Wow, thank you! Ths is a great gift!