Saturday 11 September 2010

Ready For Halloween?

I know...not even October yet, but when the iron's hot...Ok I have some fab new items for store, all spooky, cute and adorable! Cat And Pumpkin Script Photobucket Cat And Pumpkin Template Photobucket Ghost and Grave Script Photobucket Ghost and Grave Template Photobucket Ghost and Pumpkin Script Photobucket Ghost and Pumpkin Template Photobucket I have finally got round to making a start with templates, sorry to those who requested them, time seems to get away from my a lot these days. I didn't actually make any Halloween items last year bar a few elements for a kit, so hopefully will have time to create plenty this year to make up for it :) Things would be better if I wasn't constantly doing mad dashes to get away from the PC...yes AWAY! Daddy long legs...its that time of year, and the lamp next to my desk attracts them something horrid...I mean really..what is the point of these creatures..they canny even fly right! They just sort of drift at you, all legs and ick...lol. I HATE them! And run screaming until one of the lads has got rid of them...cats...? I have 6 and not one earns their keep! Ok whining over for today :) Don't forget I still have a sale on, so all these new items are at a bargain price...time to snag and save! Finally I have some shares for you, personal use only. They will make some fab layouts for Halloween of your lil monsters and ghouls! For now its good night! Have a super weekend and stay safe where ever you are! The preview and links are below! TTFN! Happy scrapping :) G'night! Pink xxx Halloween Shares Photobucket Snagable here DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Halloween post on Sep. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at the spider story! They are creepy! And just in time for Halloween! Love your templates!♥ Thank you!

candylady said...

Thanks for the lovely freebies