Sunday 26 September 2010

Yet More Halloween!

Hey guys Well I have 5 new scripts in stores for you today! Amazing what you can accomplish when you have good days...lol. I was hoping to get these up before now but the good days didn't last. I would like to thank those who mailed me wishing me luck for yesterday, it is nice there are so many well wishers around. Sadly the news wasn't what I was hoping for, not that I am sure what I was hoping for..lol. Looking at the plus side, the consultant was super dishy and I will be getting to see much more of him :) A small silver lining...lol. Ok these are the previews for you, remember I still have a sale on till the 30th! So snag and save while you can :) Spooky Tree Photobucket Trick Or Treat Ghost Photobucket Trick Or Treat Frankenstein Photobucket Trick Or Treat Dracula Photobucket Trick Or Treat Witch Photobucket Trick Or Treat Bargain Bundle 1 Photobucket Trick Or Treat Bargain Bundle 2 Photobucket I have, as a trial made a couple of bargain bundles, if they seem popular I will start to create more of them...if not..well I won't...lol. As always I have free samples for those who would like them :) Have a great weekend! Stay safe guys! The preview and links are below! TTFN! Happy scrapping :) Pink xxx Shares Personal use only. Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

No comments: