Sunday 5 December 2010

New In Store and Updates + Freebie!

Hey Guys, Ok first up, Aussie Scraps has a great offer on! Take a look at this... Photobucket There are all sorts of goodies in there, Scripts, posers, kits a mix of CU & PU, something for everyone, all you need to do is shop and if you spend enough you get it free. Blinkie is on the right along with my other stores :) Next up beth has been busy making more goodies, she has this wonderful QP for you made from one of my blog train kits... Photobucket You can snag that and other goodies on her blog here. Great job hunni as always! Well I have been busy busy, I have 2 new scripts for you! First is a candy cane plant, with such a cute bow, ends in layers so bow and canes can be used alone or you can fill vase with own goods if you wish... Candy Cane Plant Script Photobucket Next is this adorable bird, catching some warmth by the lamps light. He is so cute with those ear muffs! There's quite a lot of detail in this one, I hope you can give him a warm home! By Lamp Light Script Photobucket Ok I think that is it for now, boy I need to re-do my blog, Halloween is over..lol. I will be back soon with more shares, I have joined more stores so will be announcing them...once I have items in them of course..lol. And of course I am working on lots more items, I should be called WIP! I had friends over this weekend so was surprised I got anything done, we were chatting about kids, and the trials and tribulations they all bring. We got into a debate, is there ever a time you should give up on your child and say enough is enough. I think not, by my friend thinks there is, she thinks if they give you enough trouble then eventually you have to say no more, throw them out and have done, is that harsh..? Or am I queuing up to be a pushover? If you have thoughts please feel free to share them, I would be interested in your views :) Shame there is no book hey saying how to raise your children...lol. Ok I have babbled enough. Shares follow, of course :) Enjoy! And have a great day. The preview and links are below, TTFN Pink xxx Script Shares PU only Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 06, 2010. Thanks again.