Wednesday 15 December 2010

New In Store + Freebie!

Hey guys, I have some new items in store... Button decoration script Photobucket Holly sprig script Photobucket Mug O Coco Script Photobucket I hope you like them, freebies of them are at the end of this post. Well madam is feeling somewhat better, her temps down some which is good, sadly her BF has it, my youngest son has it and it hit me like a train about 6 hours ago...but is there ever anyone to nurse the nurse? Of course not...lol. So figured I would post these then I can crawl into bed knowing things are done :) Also a reminder that Thursday only I will joining in Butterfly Blushes Thrifty Thursday sale, all my products will be 99c...! Also down at crafty delight there are give aways each day, collect them all will give you a wonderful free kit, so drop by to snag each part! Blinkies for all stores can be found on the right there. I think that is all...my brain is part fried due to fever and arms hurt...who am I kidding everything hurts..lol. All feels so amplified with having the other condition to...sucks!..lol. Hope you all have a great day! Links and previews below! TTFN Hugs Pink xx All shares are PU only Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing!!