Friday 18 March 2011

New In Store

Hey guys, I have some new items in stores... Skull-Fly Script Photobucket Skull-Fly Template Photobucket XOXO Script Photobucket Bunny With Egg Script Photobucket Bunny With Egg Template Photobucket The Skull-Fly is my fave by far! I love how that turned out. The XOXO template is to follow...I booboo'd and forgot to upload it to FTP so will add it next time round :) And don't forget all are in the sale, 35% off everything, so snag and save while you can! :) For now its way past my bed times and I am nodding off as I type...lol. Take care! Hugs Pink xx

1 comment:

Gothc Witch Creations said...

I love the new scripts hon!!! Wow! You are doing an awesome job with it...then again, I recall telling you last summer that you were doing great lol!
Just wanted to pop in and say "hi"....lost all my email addies so have to contact people this way for the time being lol!
Huggles,
Brianna
aka Gothic Witch Creations