Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas guys! I hope you are all ready, bit late if not hey...lol. Good news my girl is home and so far doing real well :) Best present I could get! Ok the reason for this post is to announce the final winners of my contest. First tho I would like to say thank you to all who entered, I am sorry I couldn't give you all a prize...keep your eyes peeled for the next contest in the new year! Ok so the winners are... 1st Prize ~ LISA (EAL Designs) 2nd Prize ~ JEN (Sleek 'n' Sassy) 3rd Prize ~ BUBBLES DREAMS Well done guys! Lisa if you mail me the 5 scripts or templates you would like, Jen let me know the 3 you would like and Bubbles Dreams Let me know which 1 you'd like and I will get them to you as soon as I can. Thats it for now, busy busy as I am sure you all are :) Be sure to stay safe, wishing you all the happiest Christmas! Hugs Pink xx

4 comments:

Jen said...

WOW! Merry Christmas to me! Thanks so much woman!!! I'll email you. Big hugs.

Bubble's Dream said...

Ohlala ! What a big and nice suprise ! Thank you so much, Pink !
Hope you had a beautiful Xmas.
Kiss. D♥.

EAL Designs said...

Holy Hannah!! thanks so much Pink, I'm so very excited, email so sent.
Glad your daughters home for the holidays.
Gigantic big hugs, and thanks for making my Christmas :)

EAL Designs said...

I forgot to say Congratulations to the other winners, so congrats ladies :)