Saturday 14 January 2012

Love Letters from The Brat Pack!

Hey Guys, Well luckily I had this already uploaded as my computers lost the internet again, thinking now I really should get someone in to look at it as my attempts at repair don't seem to be working..lol. Time to save the pennies :( Ok this is my part of the train, a fantastic theme for all those speacial photos! Be sure to collect all :) My part is FULL SIZE and PU only PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD ELSE WHERE Photobucket Snagable here DOWNLOAD And the rest of the stops

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

Noko411 said...

A lovely kit! Thank you for sharing.

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Soooo Gorgeous! Thank you for all the lovely pieces.

Cat said...

Another Beautiful Creation :) Thank you so much for sharing your lovely talents.